Thursday 13 September 2012

Who is Mrs White?!

Who is Mrs White and where does the name come from?

Well, quite simply as a fellow bride-to-be, the name comes as I embark on my very own 'Becoming Mrs White' journey (literally!) As next year (2013) I will be marrying my rather handsome & charming (quote/unquote) fiancé!

 I originally set out to write a personal blog that followed my personal journey, written with insider guide (I have worked in this industry for almost a decade!) But then I thought, Hang on... This is quite an apt name for a blog for our bridal concept store, EBTG (Everything but the Girl) Bridal!
So, that was it and here we are... 

So follow us, we have a lot to say and we plan to tell you EXACTLY how it is, bringing you insider info, such as sneak peaks at new season collections, in the worlds of both bridal and fashion.

We won't talk down to you, or bore you with a ton of clichés. We're just here to give you posts that you want to read about. Short, sweet, concise, and none of this blah blah "most special day of your life" stuff!
You already know its important, we just want to make it a bit fun too

No comments:

Post a Comment